Our Mission Statement
- To encourage all children to reach their full potential.
- To provide a safe and secure learning environment.
- To provide a curriculum that enables children to acquire knowledge and skills and to help them to develop as independent learners.
- To encourage children to have a positive self-image.
- To encourage children to respect each other, act responsibly and understand how their actions can affect others.
- To enable children to experience and be part of a caring Christian environment in which other races, religions and ways of life are respected.
- To meet the needs of all learners and enable them to participate fully in school life.
- To work in close partnership with parents/carers.
- To work in partnership with the wider community.
To share our vision and sense of purpose for the educational direction of the school.