- ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT A CHILD??
It can be difficult to know what to do if you think a child is at risk. It’s important to remember that if you’ve spotted things that don’t seem right, others will have too. Speaking up can make sure that child gets help as soon as possible.
The sooner you contact your local children’s social care duty team, the quicker they can act. They’re available 24 hours a day, and can make an anonymous report if that feels safer.
Wigan Social Care 01942 828300
Salford Social Care 0161 603 4500
Click on any of the links below to open up the resources:
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Apps - NHS
- Digital Mental Health Offer within Greater Manchester
- Supporting an Anxious Child
- Supporting an Anxious Teen
- Chill Panda App
- Happime App
- SAM Anxiety Relief App
- MindShift Anxiety Relief
- Kooth mental wellbeing community