Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
- St. John’s Mosley Common C.E. School continues to be a good school.
- Pupils, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), enjoy attending this friendly, caring school.
- Leaders and staff have developed a well-constructed and ambitious curriculum.
- Leaders make sure that, from the early years, learning builds on what pupils know and can do.
- Positive relationships between pupils and staff help pupils to feel happy and safe.
- Leaders’ vision to ‘Aim High, Believe and Achieve’ is evident in their high expectations for all.
- Pupils behave well; they understand and follow ‘The St. John’s Way’.
- Pupils are a credit to the school.
- Pupils are kind and caring towards each other and are respectful of the differences between themselves and others.
- Leaders and Governors work well together to promote the well-being of everyone in the school community.
View full Ofsted report
View OFSTED website
School Performance Tables